We are excited to announce Vacation Bible School will be July 19th – 23rd this year!
VBS Registration is FULL. The Waiting List is now open.
Please sign up for the Waiting List and we will reach out to you with more information if openings become available. Thank you!
Thank you for your patience as we get on track and get organized for an exciting in person VBS at Cross of Christ! This year we had to make some hard sacrifices so we can hopefully have VBS in person. Please read all the information and changes below and let us know if you have any questions.
Vacation Bible School Information
- When: July 19th – 23rd from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (in person)
- Where: Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, Broomfield CO
- Attendees: Children to be entering Kindergarten* – 5th Grade**
- *Minimum age of 5 years old by October 1st, 2021
- **Children must be entering 5th grade in 2021/2022 school year
Registration details are similar to years past however we have changed the number of children we are able to serve.
- Registration will open April 5th at 12 pm to CCLC Congregation and CCLC Preschool Families.
- Registration will open April 7th at 12 pm to everyone.
- This year we are planning to take 100 kids.
- Our numbers are lower due to COVID Protocols and recommendations.
- VBS will be $37 per participant with the option to round up and donate to our Service Project (yet to be determined).
- Payment will not be accepted at registration. However, participants will receive an email to process VBS payments in mid-May.
- VBS Scholarships will be available. More details about scholarships will be coming soon.
COVID Protocols & Recommendations
It is our hope to have Vacation Bible School in person this summer. We will be implementing new protocols before, during, and after VBS. These protocols are still a work in progress but may include:
- All participants, volunteers, and staff must wear a mask.
- Drop off and Pick up outside.
- Temperature check station at drop off.
- Completion of a Google Health Form each day before dropping off.
- Kids stay in room, stations moving to crew groups, and/or offering several stations outdoors.
For questions please contact Natalie Flowers, Vacation Bible School Coordinator at email@example.com