Thank you so much for volunteering at Cross of Christ! We could not be a successful, influential, loving congregation without your commitment and involvement.
As a greeter you are a representative for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church as you greet and welcome people inside the church. Please read through the following responsibilities:
- Please be welcoming and cheerful.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the worship service begins
- Please wear your nametag so other will know who you are.
- Please stand at the doors and welcome people as they come in the church.
- Shake people’s hands
- Open the door if they are needing assistance
- Please direct people, if asked, to any needed places or items
- Busy Bags for children
- Welcome table
- When the service begins, you can sit in the sanctuary for the worship.
Thanks for your ministry!