Fall Children’s Ministry Series
We are meeting virtually on Sunday mornings September 20 – November 15
Children who are 3 years old to Kindergarten meet from 8:30 – 8:50 am
1st-5th graders meet from 10:15 – 10:35 am
Although there are two separate live Zoom gathering times based on age, if you have children in both age groups, please feel free to choose the time slot that works best for your family and have all of your children attend together.
During Simply Loved, Where Kids Experience God’s Greatest Gift, kids set off on a foundational, Jesus-centered journey through God’s story of love.
There are two ways for kids to participate:
1) Kids can meet virtually in real time with other CCLC kids and Amy Pallas, the Director of Children’s Ministry (time to be announced);
2) Kids can engage with a single video presented by Amy and enjoy hands-on-activities any time that fits into their schedule.
- We know that kids are active, curious & always on the move!
- Our weekly digital adventures will keep kids moving, creating, talking and engaging in God’s Word in fun and unforgettable ways!
- More information coming soon!
REGISTER HERE for this FREE program to ensure your child receives a materials packet.